**VARIOUS SIZED SERVICED OFFICES: RATES, SERVICE CHARGE, INSURANCE, LIGHT AND HEAT AND FURNITURE INCLUDED IN RENT**
The subject property comprises serviced offices available in two fully serviced business centres right in the heart of Dublin's central business district. There are currently 4/5/6/8/10 person offices available.
The business centres are operated by the market leader in serviced offices. The properties are known for their high quality facilities and standard of service. Whether you're looking for a permanent, temporary or virtual office, the business centres can accommodate all stages of business growth.
The landmark buildings are bright, spacious, and finished to a high specification while retaining many original period features including ornate cornicing, ceiling roses and chandeliers. The centres also have the benefits and additional options provided by its catering and hospitality facilities, which set them apart from other business centres.
Clients benefit from a range of shared services including meeting/conference facilities, in-house restaurant, on-site car parking, access to a multi-functional business support team in addition to state-of-the art IT and telecoms infrastructure with on-site support. The business centres provide service and support and ensure an immediate set up and a prestigious image for your business.
A major difference between serviced offices and traditional offices, which is one of the main reasons for deciding to use them, is the length of the lease. A serviced office lease may be as short as 3 months, or more typically 6, 9 or 12 months. This is very different from longer leases normally associated with traditional offices. This structure affords many organizations the much needed flexibility to downsize or expand as their business dictates.
What is included in your office suite?
- Fully furnished high quality executive office suites
- 24 hour access to your office
- Reception meet and greet
- Reception helpdesk
- Daily mail handling and message forwarding facility
- Complimentary tea/coffee station
- Business lounge
- Access to business support and administration team
- Shower facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Property rates, service charges and building insurance
- Electricity, water, heating and air conditioning
- Building security - CCTV, access control system, 24 hour monitoring
- Daily cleaning services, supplies and waste disposal